Open-source software ensures long-term availability and stability for software platforms for real-time operation
"Contiki" gives you access to a large number of prefabricated software components and protocols
embedded brains works alongside its customers as a consultant and helps them implement their projects independently. Our consulting services range from concept development, formulation of technical solutions to their implementation. embedded brains advises and supports companies from different sectors over the entire development process and with the help of partner companies also undertakes series production and fabrication after the completion of prototype development.
Thanks to our extensive expertise we can transfer technologies that we have established in one area also to other areas, be it telecommunications, industrial automation, consumer products, automotive engineering or aviation and aerospace. This helps us overcome the narrow field of vision that companies usually have with respect to their respective sectors and our customers thereby get an additional benefit.
- embedded-software-engineering.de: “Klein UND groß: Moderne Anforderungen an ein Embedded OS” 23. November 2020
- Design&Elektronik: “Radar geht auch viel kleiner” 16. June 2020
- elektroniknet.de: “Open-Source RTOS für Embedded-Systeme: Vorteile in vielen Fällen” 29. May 2020
- Markt & Technik: “Wo die Radartechnik unvermutet auftaucht” 22. May 2020
- embedded-software-engineering.de: “Open-Source-Echtzeitbetriebssystem RTEMS wird 25” 4. May 2020